Who is God? Until now, this question has remained unresolved. The simulation hypothesis allows for the possibility that God is a post-human individual who uses us for personal entertainment. God might use an avatar to appear as an ordinary human in this world. And so, answering the question may come down to disclosing which people were God in disguise?
All gods are imagined, including the Jewish deity Yahweh. But the worship of Yahweh spread via Christianity and Islam. Half the people in the world now believe that Yahweh, also known as the Father or Allah, is the all-powerful owner of this universe. In a simulation, this is not a mere accident, and this deity may be the veil behind which God is hiding.
This book’s core idea is that Mary Magdalene was an avatar of God. She made Jesus believe that She was Eve reincarnated while Jesus was Adam reincarnated, and that Eve did not come from Adam’s rib but that Adam was Eve’s son, so Adam, and therefore, Jesus were the Son of God. God also married Muhammad.
Much of the Hebrew Bible is mythical, so the stories about Abraham, Moses, and David could be fictional, but the accounts in the Hebrew Bible are consistent with them being husbands of God. It is also plausible that several female historical figures have been God in disguise, and it may be possible to identify a few of them.
This book addresses the following topics:
- Why are humans religious, and how did religions evolve?
- Why this universe could be virtual.
- Why existing faiths are incorrect, but God can exist.
- How did the Jewish religion emerge and develop?
- Who was the historical Jesus?
- What was the relationship between Mary Magdalene and Jesus?
- Was Eve the mother of Adam?
- What is the role of the Virgin Mary in the greater scheme?
- Why is Jesus called the Last Adam?
- Did Jewish patriarchs, prophets, and kings marry God?
- Did Muhammad marry God?
- Why are Christians born of God?
- What is the meaning of God’s love?
- What was the role of Paul in defining Christianity?
- How did Christians turn Jesus into God?
- Why is the Gospel of John so different from the other Gospels?
- Which historical persons were God in disguise?
- Has Jesus already returned, and what lessons can we learn from it?
- Do we live in the end times?
By reading this book, you will discover that it is plausible that God is a post-human woman who uses this world to entertain Herself and that She can appear as an ordinary woman.
You can find it here: