Who is God? Until now, this question has remained unresolved. We may live in a simulation, and God could use us for personal entertainment. And God might use an avatar to appear as an ordinary human in this world. Many people that changed history could have been God in disguise.
All gods are imaginary, including the Jewish deity Yahweh. But the worship of Yahweh spread via Christianity and Islam. Half the people in the world now believe that Yahweh, also known as the Father or Allah, is the all-powerful owner of this universe. In a simulation, this is not a mere accident, and this deity may be the veil behind which God is hiding.
Mary Magdalene could have been God. She may have made Jesus believe that She was Eve reincarnated while Jesus was Adam reincarnated and that Eve did not come from Adam’s rib but that Adam was Eve’s son, so Adam, and therefore, Jesus were the Son of God. God also married Muhammad, but he did not know that.
The Hebrew Bible is a collection of myths and events that happened. The stories about Creation, the Fall, Noah, Abraham and Moses are most likely fictional. The history of the Jews began in the era of the Judges. Deborah may have been the first person in the Bible who did exist. She may have founded the Jewish nation and could have been God in disguise.
This book addresses the following topics:
- Why are humans religious, and how did their religions develop?
- Why could this universe be virtual?
- Why are our faiths incorrect while God could exist?
- How did the Jewish religion emerge and evolve?
- Who was the historical Jesus?
- What was the relationship between Mary Magdalene and Jesus?
- Was Eve the mother of Adam?
- What is the role of the Virgin Mary in the greater scheme?
- Why is Jesus called the Last Adam?
- Did Jewish patriarchs, prophets, and kings marry God?
- Did Muhammad marry God?
- What could be the hidden message in the Quran regarding the number 19?
- Why are Christians born of God?
- What is the meaning of God’s love?
- What was Paul’s role in defining Christianity?
- How did Christians turn Jesus into God?
- Why is the Gospel of John so different from the other Gospels?
- Which historical persons could have been God in disguise?
- Has Jesus already returned, and what lessons can we learn from it?
- Do we live in the end times?
By reading this book, you will discover that it is plausible that God is a post-human woman who uses this world to entertain Herself and that She can appear as an ordinary woman.
The book is freely available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence. You can download your free PDF here:
Alternatively, you can buy a Kindle or paperback on Amazon: